How It Works
If you are a parent, you are familiar with the struggle of making your fussy child gulp down a glass of milk loaded with taste enhancers; sneak in healthy vegetables in dishes and push them to eat fruits; blackmail them into eating another serving of rice or an added chapati.
The struggle doesn’t end there. You have to ensure they have enough water in a day to keep their bowel movements strong. With so much on the plate (literally!) it’s possible for mothers to miss out on a lot of healthy ingredients that should ideally be a part of their kids’ diet.
Here we decode your little one’s dietary needs. Special recipes included.
- The amount of time we spend and truly being there for you as a part of family
- Small but connected team of well qualified & experienced dietitians & nutritionists
- We educate you about the food, and how small changes can result in long-term health benefits
- Programs where you don’t feel like being on a ‘diet’
- Focus on nutrition as a sustainable lifestyle change, not just calorie counting!
- Non-restrictive diet & lifestyle plans