How It Works
This program is for you if you’re looking to lose weight and/or manage health conditions like Diabetes, Thyroid, PCOD/S or other health issues. Also ideal for post pregnancy weight loss.
Note that if you have such health concerns, medical issues or lifestyle disorders, we will focus on management of that particular issue. Weight loss will occur, as a by-product, once we have identified and controlled the root cause.
We work on the basis of balanced healthy food and nutrition, and believe in creating a healthy lifestyle rather than promoting quick weight loss diets, pills or use of supplements. So do not expect quick results or magic weight loss. We do not work on the numbers, but on your overall health.
We DO NOT guarantee 5, 10 or 20 kilo weight loss programs. A body can safely lose a few kilos and inches in a month, however weight loss is multi-factorial and results vary from person to person. It depends on your diet, medical history, activity level, stress levels, water intake, sleep patterns, mental health, mindset, belief and the trust level, just to name a few.
The weight will not bounce back as long as you remain self-disciplined. The diet plans that we design are not short-term diets that you follow for temporary results. Instead, it is a combination of diet and lifestyle plan, where we prescribe food which you can sustain for lifelong, and hence get permanent outcomes resulting in a lifestyle change. Make sure you set realistic goals before you embark on this journey with us.
- The amount of time we spend and truly being there for you as a part of family
- Small but connected team of well qualified & experienced dietitians & nutritionists
- We educate you about the food, and how small changes can result in long-term health benefits
- Programs where you don’t feel like being on a ‘diet’
- Focus on nutrition as a sustainable lifestyle change, not just calorie counting!
- Non-restrictive diet & lifestyle plans
- Most convenient way to interact, follow plans and track progress – via the ‘Diet Insight’ app