THERAPEUTIC (MEDICAL ISSUES)
How It Works
So your weight is normal but you have a special requirement or a medical condition that needs specific nutrients in your diet? That includes low calorie diet, low sodium diet, low cholesterol diet, high fiber diet, food intolerance. We can help you!
A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical condition and are normally prescribed by a physician and planned by us. A therapeutic diet is usually a modification of a regular diet. It is modified or tailored to fit the nutrition needs of a particular person.
Note: We aim at changing your lifestyle. It is a process which is going to take time and some effort from your side. Kindly do not expect some quick fix in treating Thyroid, PCOD/S or Diabetes, as it would be unrealistic. Lifestyle changes are about changing habits, hence do not expect miracles in a week’s or a month’s time. Diseases may or may not get fully cured but can absolutely be managed with diet & lifestyle modifications as we focus on root cause rather than symptoms.
- The amount of time we spend and truly being there for you as a part of family
- Small but connected team of well qualified & experienced dietitians & nutritionists
- We educate you about the food, and how small changes can result in long-term health benefits
- Programs where you don’t feel like being on a ‘diet’
- Focus on nutrition as a sustainable lifestyle change, not just calorie counting!
- Non-restrictive diet & lifestyle plans.